Admission to the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) course at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject
Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
- JEE (Main); JEE (Advanced); Karnataka CET; COMED-K; Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET); or any other State-level engineering entrance examination
Course Duration: Four years; Full time.
Through the lateral entry option, candidates are directly admitted to the third semester(second year of study) of the B. Tech. degree course at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
- Diploma or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution with 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the final year examination (fifth and sixth semesters) and in an appropriate branch of engineering. Provided further that all candidates seeking lateral entry to the B. Tech. degree course are required to clear the prescribed subjects as specified by Alliance University
Course Duration: Three years; Full time.
|Application Deadline time left for submission of filled in Application Form
||Entrance Test Location
||Admission Selection Process
||Last date to apply
|Regular Application Round
||April 29, 2017
||March 31, 2017
||May 1, 2017
||May 3, 2017
||May 4, 2017
||May 5, 2017
The Regular Application Round:
- This being the regular round of applications, seat availability is higher as compared to that in the later application rounds.
- The Regular Applications Round enables applicants to apply for the four-year, full-time Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) course offered by the Alliance College of Engineering & Design on the basis of a high score obtained in Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) exceptionally.
- Such applicants are also provided with an early opportunity to select from among the preferred options of student accommodation.
AUEET*: Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test.
- Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online for I. Regular (OR) II. Lateral
- Download Application Form
- The Application Form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) course are also available at the Office of Admissions on the payment of ₹1000/- ( ₹2000/- for NRI / SAARC applicants and US$ 50 for Foreign National applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University College of Engineering" payable at Bengaluru
Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the below mentioned documents:
- Standard X Mark Sheet / Transcript
- Standard XII mark sheet / Transcript
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card (JEE (Main) / JEE (Advanced) / Karnataka CET / COMED-K / Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) / Other State Entrances (please specify)
Please send your filled in Application Form to:
Office of Admissions
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106
Mob.: +91 91084 43123
All short-listed applicants are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design , Alliance University. The Process has two stages.
Stage I: Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) conducted by the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
Stage II: Candidates are required to appear for a Personal Interview.
Click Here For RTGS/NEFT Transfer Details
Download: Transportation Route Pick-up Points for Students. To request for transport facility, kindly write to us at email@example.com
Scholarships are available to support full-time study at Alliance University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year Alliance University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding
candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which
they are awarded.
The following scholarships are available to eligible students enrolled in the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) course at Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University:
||A consistent scholastic record - minimum 90% marks in X & XII with no repetitions at any stage AND 90% & Above in AUEET
|A consistent scholastic record - minimum 85% marks in X & XII with no repetitions at any stage AND 90% & Above in AUEET
|A consistent scholastic record - minimum 80% marks in X & XII with no repetitions at any stage AND 85% & Above in AUEET
||A consistent scholastic record - minimum 95% marks in X & XII with no repetitions at any stage AND Upto 25000 rank in JEE
|A consistent scholistic record - minimum 90% to 94.99% marks in X & XII with no repitations at any stage AND Upto 40000 rank in JEE
||A consistent scholastic record - minimum 90% marks in X & XII with no repetitions at any stage AND Top 50 Ranks in COMEDK
||A consistent scholastic record - minimum 90% marks in X & XII with no repetitions at any stage AND Top 100 Ranks in CET
||National level player ( Sports/Games) AND A consistent scholastic record - minimum 60% marks in X & XII – with no repetitions at any stage
||Certiﬁed as differently abled AND A consistent scholastic record - minimum 60% marks in X & XII - with no repetitions at any stage
||A domicile of the State of Karnataka AND A consistent scholastic record - minimum 75% marks in X & XII - with no repetitions at any stage AND 75% & Above in AUEET
||From SC/ST community with family income of less than Rupees Four lakhs per annum AND A consistent scholastic record - minimum 70% marks in X & XII - with no repetitions at any stage AND 75% & Above in AUEET
Note: Scholarships are not available for students admitted through Karnataka CET & NRI
Candidates are encouraged to download Scholarship form.
Terms & Conditions
- Scholarship awarded will be adjusted towards the fee payable for the respective course
- Scholarship will be continued to subsequent years, subject to the student maintaining academic record of a CGPA above 2.5 in the course
- Student should not have indulged in any activity which attracts disciplinary action
- Performance only in qualifying entry level examination held in the previous academic year before admission will be considered
- An applicant is allowed to apply for scholarship only under one category/discipline
- In case of sports quota, the candidate should have participated and won in the National or International level sports/games conducted by the competent authority approved by the government (state/central). Continuation of the scholarship in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory contribution to the sporting activities of the University
- Decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final and binding
- Domicile: The student should have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognized educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July of the year in which the candidate is seeking admissions to and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State. In case of the candidate who had taken more than one year to pass a class or standard, the years of academic study is counted as one year only.
- National Level player: The student must have represented his/her state in any competition held between the previous two calendar years at national level, in Individual Event/Team Event/s approved by Ministry of Sports/Sports Federations. The student must have also obtained a certificate from Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports/National Federation/Board of concerned game/s.
- Differently Abled: As per the provisions of the Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995, seven categories of disabilities have been identified viz., blindness, low vision, leprosy cured, hearing impairment, loco motor disability, mental retardation and mental illness. A student with 40% disability of the said categories will be considered for scholarship.
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the courses offered by Alliance University.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While the University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this website, circumstances may change prompting the University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs, to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to discontinue educational services.
- The subject titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines.
- The fee schedule for the courses offered by the University can be downloaded at www.alliance.edu.in Fees payable for the courses offered by the University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or to the subsequent semester/year.
- Students will also be liable for any travel and accommodation costs incurred for placement. For certain courses, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, specialized material or field trips. The University reserves the right to make additional charges to students for such activities.
- Alliance University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate's application form.
- Alliance University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student's property.
- Students enrolled in the courses offered by the University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of the University.
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at the University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year the University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded. For further details, please visit www.alliance.edu.in
- Policy regarding withdrawal from the course:
- The course fee has two components: Registration Fee and Tuition Fee.
- The Registration Fee will not be refunded by the University under any circumstances. The primary objective of this stipulation is to discourage frivolous applications.
- Refund of tuition fee - 75% of the fee paid - will be considered if a candidate withdraws from the course prior to its commencement. Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions before the commencement of the course.
- No claim of refund of tuition fees can be made if withdrawal from the course is made after the commencement of the same.
- Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru only.
Assistant Director - Admissions
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University
+91 91084 43123